As a personal injury attorney I see way too many instances of people getting hurt using products because the products are simply not safe.   This recall really shocked and frightened me and I urge you all to be aware of the dangers this slide poses.  It looks super fun, right?  Unfortunately, serious injuries have been reported, including a young mother dying.  Because the slide looses air, leaving no cushion, the woman’s head hit the concrete at the pool’s edge.  She fractured her neck and died.  Another man is now a quadriplegic because of this slide.

These slides were sold at Wal-Mart and Toys R Us between January 2005 and June 2009. If you own or think you may own one of these slides please go to this link and follow the instructions.

It is this authors opinion that manufacturers must be held accountable for putting unsafe products on the market, especially when they cause injuries.  As consumers we should be able to assume that a product is safe to use.  Sadly, that is not the case.

Request Free

    438 Main Street
    Buffalo, NY 14202

    (716) 854-0700