Currently all US citizens must show proof of identity and proof of US citizenship when entering the US from Canada. However, after JUNE 1, 2009 US citizens will be required to present one of the following documents for entry into the US by land or sea from Canada: US Passport, US Passport Card, or Enhanced Drivers License.

Children under the age of 16 will be able to present an Original or copy of their birth certificate, or other proof of US citizenship such as naturalization certificate or citizenship card. See the Department of Homeland Security Website: for more information.

Attorney John Feroleto

Attorney John Feroleto understands the value of hard work. He is known in the community and by his peers for his willingness to work and go the extra mile. Other lawyers often ask John to handle their trial matters to maximize clients’ recovery. Trial lawyers know who the best trial lawyers are. He was also named Trial Attorney of the Year in 2012 by the Western New York Affiliate of New York State Trial Lawyers Association. [ Attorney Bio ]

Request Free

    438 Main Street
    Buffalo, NY 14202

    (716) 854-0700