Serving Our Community
We are more than lawyers practicing personal injury law in Buffalo, New York. We are part of the community. We live, play and raise our families in Buffalo. We are dedicated to our city and neighborhoods and give back through volunteer work.
- John Feroleto, along with his wife Paula, organizing a summer youth program to help inner city high school students. Read Full Article
- John Feroleto and his wife, Paula are recognized by the Buffalo Alliance for Education and the City of Buffalo for their efforts in launching, “The Law Intern Program of Buffalo.” Read Full Article
- John Feroleto is a mentor to a University at Buffalo Law School first year law student.
- John Feroleto is frequently asked to teach other lawyers trial skills such as:
- the National Business Institute program Building your Civil Trial Skills
- the New York State Bar Association Cross Examination of Expert Witnesses
- the National Business Institute May it Please the Court – Case Presentation at Trial
- Other education for the American Association for Justice, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and other Associations
- Feroleto Law provides a winter glove program, giving away warm gloves to those in need.
- Feroleto Law is an original and annual sponsor of the Elephant Run, a great fundraiser which supports students who are transplant patients.
- Mr. Feroleto presented to the Wales Center, New York volunteer firefighters discussing the law and addressing their questions about liability;
We are working hard to make Western New York a better place to live and raise our families. Some highlights are below.
We are part of the community and work to make it a better place for all. It is part of our philosophy, it is who we are.
Attorney John Feroleto
Attorney John Feroleto understands the value of hard work. He is known in the community and by his peers for his willingness to work and go the extra mile. Other lawyers often ask John to handle their trial matters to maximize clients’ recovery. Trial lawyers know who the best trial lawyers are. He was also named Trial Attorney of the Year in 2012 by the Western New York Affiliate of New York State Trial Lawyers Association. [ Attorney Bio ]