Tourist Injury Tips
Serving Buffalo, New York
If you are injured while visiting the Niagara Falls or Buffalo, New York area, you may not know what to do or who to turn to. Here’s a simple set of instructions you can follow to make sure your rights are protected and to help you prove your case if a future personal injury lawsuit is necessary:
- Call 911 for medical help and police assistance– if you’ve been seriously injured, ask someone near you to call 911 for help immediately. It can be much easier for someone at the scene to do this for you if you’re unsure where you are.
- Gather as much information about every party involved in the accident as you can – if you are able to do so, write down information like phone numbers, addresses, driver’s license numbers, vehicle descriptions and insurance information.
- Talk to all potential witnesses – if there were witnesses who saw the injury take place, write down their names and contact information. Then ask them to stay until the police arrive so they can make a statement.
- Take pictures of the scene – If you brought your camera along, take pictures of the area where the accident took place, of injuries, and of any potential evidence.
- Call a lawyer familiar with tourist injuries– if you have been injured through no fault of your own, you will need an experienced tourist injury attorney in the state you were injured in, to help you coordinate an investigation and obtain any damages you’re entitled to. You can reach our personal injury attorneys at 716-854-0700.
- Focus on your recovery – Feroleto Law will bring its experience and dedication to your personal injury case so you can focus on your recovery.
If you have been injured as a tourist in the Niagara or Buffalo, New York area, contact us today. You can rely on our expertise and passion for justice to get you the compensation you deserve. No recovery, no fee.