Attorney John Feroleto
John Feroleto’s commitment to Buffalo and Western New York runs deep. Born and raised on Buffalo’s west side, after attending the University of Buffalo Law School, SUNY, Feroleto chose to remain in Buffalo to raise his family and practice law.
John @ Work
John Feroleto understands the value of hard work. He is known in the community and by his peers for his willingness to work and go the extra mile.
It shows in the results he gets for his clients.
Other lawyers often ask John to handle their trial matters to maximize clients’ recovery. Trial lawyers know who the best trial lawyers are.
He is called on by national, state and local associations in the United States and Canada to teach other trial attorneys.
Track-Record of Results
- More than $5 million for multiple fractures, brain injury in a construction site accident.
- More than $10 million to a man who suffered catastrophic injuries in a work place accident.
- A confidential amount to the family of a woman who froze to death after her heating gas was shut off.
- More than $1 million for injuries sustained by a truck driver in a wheel loss case.
- More than $1 million to a truck driver whose disabled rig was struck by another tractor trailer.
- More than $1 million for a motorcyclist cut off by a tractor trailer driver.
- More than $3 million to a man who suffered multiple fractures, brain injury in a van rollover.
- Many other significant results
Educating Other Attorneys
Some of the topics are:
- Office Judo – Taking on the Big Firms
- How to Present Your Case At Trial
- Advanced Personal Injury – Mastering Your Practice
- Advanced Depositions in New York
- Direct Examination and Cross Examination
- Applying the Rules of Evidence
- Proving Damages
- Witness Preparation
- Construction Site Accidents
- New York State Labor Law
- Finding and Dealing With Experts
- Ethical Considerations
Away from the Office
Outside of the office, John’s dedication is to his family. Married for more than 30 years, he and his wife, Paula, have three adult children – all of whom have chosen to remain in Western New York.
John is an avid runner, racing from the mile to the marathon, including the Boston marathon.
He also enjoys making his own wine – something his family has done for generations – and cultivating his own vegetable gardens, all of which he is happy to share with others.
John’s love of Buffalo runs deep; he loves the city and the people who live in it. Each year, he dedicates much of his time to charitable causes.
Charities Close to Home & Heart
John and his wife, Paula, founded a highly recognized program that offers inner-city youths the opportunity to work as paid interns in various law offices in Western New York.
Winter Glove Drive
Each winter, John’s firm runs a winter glove program, donating winter gloves to those in need.
Raising Awareness for Marcena’s Miracles
John serves as the gold sponsor for Marcena’s Miracles Elephant Run, an event that benefits the Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund, awarded to transplant recipients, with priority given to candidates in Western N.Y. area. This combines John’s love of running and goal of raising community awareness of the importance of transplant donation.
John also helps with other community programs, such as sponsoring a Down syndrome walk/run event, offering presentations to volunteer firefighters, hosting a wine-tasting benefit for not-for-profits, educating people about the dangers of driving while distracted and working at neighborhood clean-up events.